Monday, January 30, 2006

Bush Bashing

Why do we continually have to deal with the liberal persuasion whenever it comes to our current president? It seems that there are a series of plays in Manhattan which discuss and address many of the shortcomings of our current administration.

My frustation comes in whenever I consider that much of this liberal persuasion is so far left that the good deeds of the administration are drowned in the sea of lies and biases. To me, that's not good reporting, nor is it a good represenation of the leader of our nation.

I will always think that Bush has made some decisions that I am against. Yet, his reasoning, I can sometimes understand. Other times I cannot. But, to highlight the downfalls of his administration alone seems to be naive and irresponsible.

I am not asking that liberals become conservative - just sensible.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger None said...

I hate to say it but your link doesn’t support you 100%. First, one of those interviewed describes himself as a moderate. Second, they also touch on how Bill Clinton was so easy to make fun of.

I’m not sure what you mean by lies and biases. Could you be more specific? Personally, I find it interesting that rational people can be confronted with the same facts and arrive at different conclusions.

Bush has made many decisions that I disagree with. But, so did Clinton. To highlight the downfalls of those in charge seems natural. If those I vote for do not do what I like, I want to know about it.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said...

As twisted as it is, American politics has always been ugly and messy......Making fun of our leaders is just a small part.

The Dems have nothing else at this time....And there have been plenty of times in the past where the Republicans were the jesters.

It's important to remember what politics is and does, though.

Governments are formed in 1 of 2 ways:

1. At the ballot box
2. At the tip of a bullet.

Politics is #1, War is #2....There is no 3rd way, and #1 is far superior to #2, even though it isn't always pretty.

Which is why I put a twist on Clauswitz's classic saying:

"Politics is the continuation of War by other means." - Pero.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

A typical liberal day

I have to wake up and go to work BLAME BUSH
I was late for work
BLAME BUSH
I received a parking ticket
BLAME BUSH
My goldfish died
BLAME BUSH
My girlfriend left me
BLAME BUSH
Gas has gone up
BLAME BUSH

See how it works?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home