Monday, January 16, 2006

Carolina Panthers

I must preface this by saying that I am 100% a Kansity Chiefs Fan! However, I AM an North Carolinian so my Carolina Panthers are a very close second. I did like the Chiefs before the Panthers were established; that's the only reason Carolina is not number one to me.

That said, the Panthers are in the NFC Championship and I cannot be more excited. I was in Charlotte earlier, but I could not await the return of the Panthers at Bank of America stadium.

Anyway, if you need to pull for a team to win the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl, you can always cheer for the the Panthers. Thanks for your allegiance.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said...

Here's hoping for a Panther v. Steelers Super Bowl.

I think Carolina will win, but am not so sure Denver's going to lose at home.

I just know I'm jacked to get my hands on Super Bowl tickets next year (playing in Phoenix).....To bad the home team sucks so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home