Monday, January 30, 2006

Bush Bashing

Why do we continually have to deal with the liberal persuasion whenever it comes to our current president? It seems that there are a series of plays in Manhattan which discuss and address many of the shortcomings of our current administration.

My frustation comes in whenever I consider that much of this liberal persuasion is so far left that the good deeds of the administration are drowned in the sea of lies and biases. To me, that's not good reporting, nor is it a good represenation of the leader of our nation.

I will always think that Bush has made some decisions that I am against. Yet, his reasoning, I can sometimes understand. Other times I cannot. But, to highlight the downfalls of his administration alone seems to be naive and irresponsible.

I am not asking that liberals become conservative - just sensible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home