Friday, September 16, 2005

In'Cindy'ary Sheehan

"If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened." - Cindy Sheehan

How do I begin without expressing my utter frustration? Well, I suppose I have already expressed it. What kind of logistical system does Cindy Sheehan utilize in claiming that Bush reads the word of the Christ ergo 'Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans' should have never happened? Well, I suppose I could assume in the case of New Orleans that she were giving Bush supernatural capabilities wherein Bush should have divinely intervened diverting the path of Hurricane Katrina.

But, I will grant Sheehan the benefit of the doubt by assuming that she was referring to the aftermath of Katrina and the federal government's response. She posted her accusations earlier today September 16th. Perhaps Sheehan does not have a television on the bus she is riding around the country because did Bush not accept the responsibility of the aftermath in his national address?

My question now then is: what does Sheehan demand of president Bush? And, why are the cries of such an obviously bitter left-winged liberal even considered? What party you associate with doesn't matter to me, but please don't allow personal experiences and emotions to cloud your judgment, Cindy.

One commenter on her blog made this statement: "You need to consider running for political office one day. You have what it takes no doubt, and you represent a HUGE amount of people and they way they think." WOW! I say agaain: wow. I think that Cindy should run. She should run away to Never, Never Land because obviously she has no desire to grow up.

In'Cindy'ary makes statments claiming that the looters were merely stealing to provide basic nutrients for themselves. I know that we need food, water, clothing, and shelter. I was unaware that televisions and jewelry were amongst our basic necessities. Perhaps, I should return to grade school in order to get a recap of human sustenance.

She mentions that the soldiers were armed. Well did not the Lt. Gen. of the US Army fervently issue a mandate for the soldiers to enter the zone with their guns pointed downward? I'm beginning to think that perhaps one of the looters should allow Cindy to barrow a television so that she can become more informed. (sigh)

My point is this. It's okay to disagree with the Bush administration. But please disagree logically. Give credit where credit is due, and constructionally critize whenever necessary. And before any 'smart mouths' can read this, I'll say: It's not always necessary....

10 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger William said...

I completely agree with you. I think that it should be a crime the way that the media is prostituting her.

Yet, I suppose they have found their poster child whom they [the media] can exploit without seemingly damaging their own credibility.

In the eyes of the media, they have found a citizen who represents their beliefs while putting their agenda into action.

Unfortunately for her, when the whirlwind subsides, she will truly feel the effects of her violation

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Several years ago, I attended a meeting of a Unity Church. My father warned me about them saying, "they don't believe in the trinity"

But what I discovered that was far more interesting to me, was this:

The use of the phrase "The Christ" rather than saying "Jesus Christ", or simply, "Christ", as if Christ was a thing, not a person.

The same thought struck me while reading your account of that interview.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said...

Good comments about the Sheehan quagmire.......They love this word so much, and don't realize they have put themselves in one.

Very few Americans relate to the garbage coming out of her mouth (especially the latest about the troops "occupying" the Hurricane Zone).

There is no way this helps the (D)'s, and I hope they keep it up forever......Heck, have her be the DNC Convention Keynote Speaker (After my speech of course).

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger William said...

Posted By Anonymous: (I transferred to this post due to a blog mix-up) I really feel sorry for Sheehan. The left is just using her the way
they have used African Americans and the poor. The dems want to keep them dependent on them so that they will vote for them. Therefore it in their best interests to keep them downtrodden.
I wish we would all wake up and smell the coffee.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger William said...

Thanks Lores! I really appreciate that..i'm just here to learn.

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog as I was scrolling thru. It is very well
written and insightful. It is young people like you that will finally carry the day in this crazy world and I have faith that
there is a legion of you out there.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Goat said...

Many of us I see commenting here have laid into Cindy Jihad Sheehan pretty hard,LOL.Heck she has Al Sharpton and David Duke at the same table eating her ignorant rants, that is an accomplishment. It appears the far left and right in this country have backed their way so far up they are rubbing shoulders on the opposite side of freedom and democracy,rather ironic. I love the connotations of the word rather in a post memogate world,LOL.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Goat said...

Great blog start William. I can't wait till you vent on Jackson,Sharpton,Mfume,etal. That will be a great read, we share a great awareness as Christian conservatives from the south and I very much look forward to working with you

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger William said...

Thanks, Goat.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger William said...

Mary Opal Martin, thank you for you kind and encouraging comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home